Linux [Feature Request]

According to Sanjay C’s review of the AstroLab it’s running what is basically Analog Lab on Linux so maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Yes Jon_Vincent,
this is really a light at the end of a long tunnel.
I’ve been using linux since the 90’s and ugraded yesterday to Ubuntu 24.04 but I’ve always been skeptical about native musical apps for linux because of the narrow niche of linux users, Pianoteq being an exception.

I would be interested on the Astrolab linux implementation. But the Astrolab does not manage the Analog Lab gui.

+1 For Linux support. My machines run Fedora and MX but I would try any distro Arturia would decide to support. I guess my needs are simple: I just need to hook my Microfreak up to MCC

1 Like

I bought a Keylab some time ago, just to get my hands on Analog Lab to try it out. Major kudos to Arturia support for digging up a replacement keybed that solved the ancient “high keys” problem on the OG Keylab! I loved the Keylab. It was a marvelous, marvelous piece of hardware, but after a year and a half of beating my head against Midi Control Center not quite running under Wine and Analog Lab not being able to communicate fully with the Keylab, I ended up selling it. If Arturia would get behind linux support and push, I’d probably buy another Keylab in a heartbeat. The 16 pads, the great keybed, the gobs of knobs and sliders - it was everything I needed in one package.I really loved that gadget but hated not having the software support to fully utilize it.

1 Like

Arturia, Please… Give us a solution for the Midi Control Center [Linux support]

Under FreeBSD you can protect your source code. OR Flatpak for Linux, also protected

2 Likes