Upgrade pricing from v3 to v4?

This is my first post, I hope I’m posting in the right section, if not I apologise in advance.

I have the FX Collection 3, I want to purchase the FX Collection 4.
From reading articles on the web, when the Collection 4 was launched, owners of Collection 3 could apply for a discount. Is that discount still a thing? When I go to https://www.arturia.com/products/software-effects/fx-collection/overview and click on “Add to Cart” I always see the same price of $499, regardless if I’m logged in or not. Am I missing something? I was expecting to see a lower price when I’m logged in.

Hi @mastazi and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum.

As far as i’m aware, the ‘grace period’ for updates has passed, you could always contact Sales to see if they can help you further, or maybe hang on for one of the fairly regular sales.

HTH!

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

Hi @mastazi ,

In addition.

You should have a personal upgrade price on your Arturia account. But not on the page you use. <<it’s on your My Account page. If you don’t have a upgrade price, then try to contact Arturia sales as you own FX Collection 3.

1 Like

Thanks both!

@LBH OK thanks, I see what you mean. I have purchased the FX Collection 3 as part of Sound Explorers Collection 2. When I look at the My Account page, I see upgrade prices only for the single V Collection instruments that are part of Sound Explorers Collection 2 and that have a new version (for example, the Mini v3 shows an upgrade price to v4); there is nothing related to the FX. However, besides upgrading single products, I was also able to get the V Collection X for a discount due to owning the Explorers Collection 2. Apparently I won’t be able to do the same for the FX collection.

As @matjones suggested, I’ll try contacting sales or otherwise just wait for the next sales.

1 Like

I don’t know if there are speciel upgrade prices for individual packs, if you own the Sound Explorer collection and not the individual FX3 collection.

@matjones thank you for your suggestion to contact sales, it worked! After explaining the situation, they applied a coupon to my account for the FX Collection 4. :smile:

2 Likes

@mastazi

That’s good to hear!
Glad they got you sorted out. :sunglasses: