Sonoma MacOS. Plugin not working

Hi everybody

This topic is a small experience with the new MacOS Sonoma and AnalogLab V.

Data:

• Sonoma MacOS
  • CPU Apple Sillicon M2 PRO
  • AnalogLab V (v5.8.0 released for MacOS Ventura)
  • GarageBand DAW (v10.4.8) for Mac
  • Software without Rosetta (Rosetta disabled)

Results
Application Arturia Software Center: OK :ok_hand:
Application AnalogLab V: OK :ok_hand:
PlugIn AnalogLab V: NOT OK :name_badge:

GarageBand crashes when I try to reopen a project that uses AnalogLab plugin. in other words, it’s possible to configure a track with the plugin but once the project is saved it is not possible reopen again because GarageBand crashing.

Hope this information is usefull for the technical service

Best regards

HI @juanjo and welcome to our Sound Explorers Forum.

Sorry to read this, in order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

Hi @juanjo . Yes welcome.

I’m not sure if you are aware of this or not: https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/10464882127900-Compatibility-with-macOS-Sonoma

Hi

Thank you the fast response

Thanks @matjones and @LBH

Yes, I know that Sonoma is just recent MacOS.
For this reason I post my experience in order to help you if my comments have valué for you.

Thanks and best regards

Juanjo

I thought that might be the case. Thanks.

Hi again @matjones and @LBH , how are you today ?

I have some news about this topic.

Recently GarageBand has been updated with some improvements. One of that improvements is :musical_note: tachaaannn :musical_note: , plugins

So, I have tested AnalogLab Pro Plugin again and now seems that it works!!! :grinning: :ok_hand:

Please, take with care this information because I have to do more testings and I want to wait for your updates to Sonoma. Anyway I have one screenshot if it can be useful for you.

It’s just the next message the first time that AnalogLab is used as PlugIn:

The requested Audio Unit requires a lower security level than GarageBand, Continue?

I will test again and again and will post the results.

Best regards and have a nice weekend

Juanjo

2 Likes

Hi juanjo,

I’m fine hope you are too.

FYI: I and Matt are users that’s also are moderators. We are not actual Arturia employees.

1 Like

Jajajajaa

Ok , thanks and nice yo meet you

Anyway hope my comments help to the technical support guys and everybody inside forum

My best wishes for the Arturia’s artists technicians and musicians

1 Like