Some standalone instruments not working with Keylab LCD screen

I have a Keylab Essentials 61 MK3 (latest firmware). And Analog Lab Pro with V Collection 8 instruments on an M1 macbook. All Arturia software and instruments up to date.

Some standalone instruments just show the Arturia logo. It does not display the current preset or allow me to browse and select them on the keyboard screen. CS-80, Wurlitzer, Prophet V3, being some of them. Everything else like the encoder knobs and faders worth though. Some other instruments work fine. The Rhodes, Buchla, Juno and Jupiter for example. They all have the same correct midi settings. I tried reinstalling the individual instruments that have this issue.

They work properly with the keylab LCD screen when using them through Analog Lab. But not when I open the standalone instrument in Logic, or the standalone app.

I also tried to reset the keyboard by unplugging it, and holding down the 2 contextual buttons while plugging it back in, but it just shows a white screen, with the contextual button LED’s scrolling across. And it was just stuck there.

Any troubleshooting tips?

Hi @hbRider. Welcome to the community.

The applications you mention that don’t work is discontinuet products. You mention V-Collection 8.
Keylab Essential MK3 is new. As far as i can tell, then the mentioned applications you mention does’nt have Keylab Essentiel MK3 to select in the Midi Config section. Keylab Essential can be selected but the version is’nt specified, and MK3 came after i think.
I’m not sure if that has something to do with it. But it might be. I can suggest you ask Arturia support. Perhaps someone else know for sure.

Thank you for the quick reply. You’re right, the ones that have that quirk dont have the MK3 specific selection and the ones that do work do. That’s okay, I will just use those ones through Analog Lab.