Pigments and V_Collection Analoglab

I found out about Pigments from a YouTube video by Guy Michelmore for making an 80s style music and needed a better pad sound. Now I had thought (hoped) that Pigments was part of the V_Collection X. No such luck so I am hopeful it will come on sale on BlackFriday in the future so I can afford to buy it.

What I don’t know however is because it is not part of the V_Collection, does it intergrade with AnalogLab if installed?

from what I have read, if you own the V_Collection, analog lab will allow you to browse presets for all the instruments that you have loaded that are part of the V_Collection and then allow you to tweak and make large changes by sort of integrating the instrument into the LAB. I think they call it deep instrument editing.

Now if you are adding in new instruments that were not part of the V_Collection, do they link into AnalogLab so that you can see those presets and do the deep instrument editing or does this only happen with what originally shipped with V_Collection?

I as as when making music, I found that Analog LAB gives you a convenient lab of sounds that are already pre-indexed, sorted by sound type. and easily searchable. If I buy Pigments and its not integrated then it’s like you’d have to swap programs and makes quick picking sounds not possible.

Just curious on how well everything integrates together.

Hi @innovationsinm ,

Pigments will work with Analog Lab like all V-Collection instruments do.

Just in Case: Also keep in mind that all Arturias instruments have their own preset Browsers too.

Full applications is needed for deep editing. But you can buy and use soundpacks to be used in Analog Lab without owning the full individual instruments the presets come from. That include soundpacks for Pigments.

thank you. that is cool to know about the sound packs