New User Intro

Hi friends, I just joined the forum but I’m no stranger to Arturia products. I recently switched my interface to an Audiofuse 16 Rig and it’s working just fine. I’m mostly a hardware guy so I need lots of inputs. Added an Audient ASP 800 via ADAT but now I’m planning to get the new Audiofuse 8X inputs because well it’s never enough. Had they released these sooner I would have got them instead of the Audient but oh well life goes on. I’m a music producer with well over 20+ years working as a professional in the industry but I’ve been producing music since my teens in the 80s. My first pro job was working at Sonic Foundry in the 90s where I got to cut my teeth as their sound designer/audio editor for the Loops for ACID product line. Those who have been around know the name I’m sure. From there I started my own loops and samples company Peace Love Productions and sold that company in 2008 and started Soundtrack Loops as well as my own production music library for sync. My most recent movie placement is a song in the Road House reboot on Amazon Video. I’ve produced hundreds of sample packs in my time and have music in countless TV shows and video games and I’m excited to be here to meet like minded people. I listen to a LOT of genres of music and just finished producing Funk loops for Native Instruments. I also have a Beatstep Pro for sequencing and triggering my vintage Simmons drum brains.

Welcome to the community @Soundtrackloops.

Good exsperience you have.

We wish to have a living community.

The community have this code of conduct and guidelines: