Minilab 3 dead after 3 weeks of use

Hi,

When I checked my Minilab 3 today, there were no lights, no interaction, even though it was connected to my computer via Minifuse 2. To be honest, I’m really disappointed. I bought it only three weeks ago, and I’ve only used it about four or five times.

When I plug it into my computer via USB, there are no lights; previously, it would display a wave of lights as soon as I plugged it in. After waiting for about 2 minutes, a big “ARTURIA” text appears on the small screen, and that’s it. I tried to factory reset it, but it didn’t work.

Tested with different cables, different computers, the result was the same. Please help.

3 Likes

Hi @babu and welcome to the Sound Explorers Forum.

Sorry to hear this, you say you’ve recently purchased the unit, assuming you bought it from new; you should contact the retailer for a replacement or refund.

HTH!

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest news from Arturia.

Have same issue as @babu
Is the only way to contact the retailer?

@babu @Vasiliy_Bo Try contacting Arturia support in this link:

https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp/issues

I hope they can help

@Vasiliy_Bo

If your unit is still under warranty then, depending on any consumer rights legislation in your area of course, it’s generally up to the retailer to deal with any returns or refunds.

HTH!