Minifreak NKS on Apple Silicon not working

I get this error when I try to load a Minifreak V nks preset in Maschine 2 or Komplete Kontrol:

Mac Os 13.6 on MBP M1, Mac Mini M1 and Mac Studio M2.
Maschine, Komplete Kontrol and Minifreak latest versions.

Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks

Hi @fredb7. Welcome to the community.

Have you checked the Minifreak V version is the latest also for the plugins?
Do you have the Arturias VST3 plugin installed?
Arturia support Apple Silicon and Ventura. (BTW: Don’t update from Ventura yet.)

Just in case: If you updated Komplete Kontrol is version 3.0, then please read this:

Thanks for your answer, @LBH.

Yes, everything is at version 1.0.1.385
Maschine 2.17.4 ans Komplete Kontrol 2.9.4
I manually uninstalled everything minifreak and reinstalled with the installer instead of ASC to be sure.
Every other Arturia plugins work and I have the same problem on 3 different macs.

I wonder if it’s working for other users…

No problem.

I’m on Windows.

I have Minifreak V working in my Komplete Kontrol software. My last Komplete Kontrol software is version 2.8.1. But i assume that can be a MAC vs Windows thing.

I assume you run Native Silicon mode, since you get that message. But perhaps be sure there is no conflict with Rosetta.

Also i can suggest you rescan the Libraries for the plugins that does’nt work in Komplete Kontrols Preferences Library section, if it’s possible.

I know nothing about Machine. But i suggest you check if it work for you, if you only open the Komplete Kontrol Software, if you have’nt allready.

Considering the complexity of Mac’s architecture (and VST2/3) changes, you ask all the right questions for a Windows guy. :wink: :clap:

Same error in KK and it works fine in Rosetta mode.

I have the same problem with only one other plugin (Waldorf PPG 3.V).

I’ve contacted Arturia (and Waldorf) support. We’ll see.

Thanks again for your answers.

This info is available from NI: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/6178238907421-KOMPLETE-KONTROL-MASCHINE-Error-Product-could-not-be-loaded-as-it-may-not-support-Apple-Silicon-or-VST2-to-VST3-migration-

There should be no problem as i see it.

Good luck