Is There Anyway to Add Your Own Sound Designer Profile Photo?

So I would love to add my own photo as one of the Designers so that it will look presentable amoungst the others. I’ve tried (on a mac) going to “Library/ Arturia/ Shared/ images/ vc8_images/ designers” and adding my photo with the same name there, to no avail. Is that something only reserved to Arturia’s sound designers?

1 Like

Hey @QAPT !

Indeed this option is only available for Arturia’s sound designers.

1 Like

Ahhh gotcha. Hopefully I’ll be able to get on board one day!

1 Like

No, I have done that twice for my own presetbanks. Just google it again. The size of the image do mather both regarding kb and pixels. I think it was…
360x360 image, try png and give it the same name as of the soundbank.
Arturia\Shared\images\vc8_images\packs\BANKNAME.png

2 Likes

No i’ve got that… Im asking about the sound designer profile photo. And for banks I dont think theres a limit on pixels anymore. I put in a 2000x2000 png and it displays fine now

1 Like

Hey @janne.gayen welcome to our Sound Explorers community :zap:

Thanks for sharing your information.

In fact this feature is available only for user banks to easily identify your banks in your profile :framed_picture: and the size you’re using it’s just perfect to don’t overcharge your CPU specially if you create many soundbanks.

Hope this helps clarifying :metal:

Hey @QAPT I strongly suggest you to use the minimum size for the image template for your personal soundbanks which is 256px X 256px to avoid overcharging your CPU.

1 Like