[Feature Request] Option To Make Master Volume Level Persistent Between Presets

My setup does not have an external volume control so I need to rely on the software volume level. Every time a preset is changed the Master volume snaps back to 0.854. Please add an option to make the master volume persistent when changing presets.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Some plugins manage to achieve this by introducing a “lock” to certain parameters.

However, this will only get you so far as many presets can be louder than others , while many can be softer. There seems to be no standard level between the presets, but I think there should be. Whatever instrument you’re using.

Hi @tikiTofu

Thanks for your feature request, indeed it could be nice this improvement.

We will mark this topic as a feature request to let our team know about it.

3 Likes

I would also like to see this feature implemented.

1 Like

Agreed. This is a very annoying behaviour. There should be a “Global” control or an .INI hack to change this value. I run a mic through my interface while playing and if I change patches all of a sudden by keyboard is blasting too loud.
One could work around this by making “copies” of every preset they intended to use as this would allow you to change any setting, the problem with this is that you’d have to make a lot of duplicates of existing presets where really the only problem is the volume setting being fixed a little too hot.