[Feature Request] Dark mode in Efx Motions

Dear Arturia,

The effect is cool and sounds nice, but please consider implementing a dark mode skin, like in Pigments, instead of this eye bleaching white. On systems with OS wide and application GUI’s in dark mode, this plugin is simply too bright and white.

3 Likes

Hi @synthanimal and welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

Thanks for your feature request, indeed it could be nice this improvement.

We will mark this topic as a feature request to let our team know about it.

Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about all the latest news from Arturia.

1 Like

Yes, Efx Motions could definitely could use a dark mode.

3 Likes

Hi Mat,

Sounds good, thank you :slight_smile:

yes a Dark Mode would be really nice! Also for Dist Coldfire. I use Cubase Pro and I have set the colors quite dark and the contrast to those bright plugin UIs ist just too much. As it is already implemented in Pigments I guess it should be an easy one to do it for the Dev Team :wink:

1 Like

Hi @HONEYHILL and welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

If you haven’t already, please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about them.

Hi - I’buy this plugin cause it’s amazing - but in hope, the darkmode will be implemented soon. As already mentioned, it’s hard to read cause it’s way to white imho.

Keep up your great work,…

1 Like

Hi @binary_noise and welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

Yes Efx Motions is an incredible plugin for sure :sunglasses:

We’ll keep this marked as a feature request as I know it’s being asked for rather a lot.

Ps
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest news from Arturia.

Please Arturia!! It is very difficult to work with such white and bright interfaces :sob:

1 Like

i agree, and sorry to say that i even stopped using fragments and motions just because of this disturbing white skin, takes away all the concentrated energy of making music.
i love fragments and motions but this is the situation… i understand ARTURIA prefers these light and hard to read skins and i respect, but there should be a choice of dark skin too…