Efx MOTIONS effects bleed

Hello, been playing around with MOTIONS (It;s amazing!) in Ableton Live 12 suite and i have noticed something very annoying. If i have it loaded in on a synth track it will also effect my drums that are playing on a totally diifernt track! This has happened to me a few times now and i am wondering is there something i am not doing properly? Like with track/signal routing? I am only using normal methods with no fancy or complex routing so i don’t understand what is going on here. It feels like i have applied it to the master channel but then i have no control over how much of the signal actually gets sent. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Hi @tekkaz72

Yep, this is something in your project that’s routed incorrectly, as you’ve already suggested, or possibly some kind of bug in Ableton.

Unfortunately, i am not familiar with Ableton in any way at all.

I know there ARE quite a few Ableton users that frequent this forum, but you’d probably get a quicker response posting in The Ableton Forum.

HTH!

Can you share your Ableton Live Set (or a simplified one that does the same thing)?

Thanks, it did it on both 11 and 12. You may well be correct. I will post in Ableton Forum.

1 Like

Hey thx for your reply, sure i can! What would be the best way to do that? Just add it here as an attachment? Or would i need to drop box it or something?

Cheers!

Use the upload button in your comment:

I’m not sure what size/file limits might exist. Also, you may want to zip up your project so it’s a single file to upload. If that doesn’t work well, feel free to put it in DropBox or Google Drive.

1 Like