Drumbrute Impact has no presets out of the box

I just bought a Drumbrute Impact and out of the box, it doesn’t have any presets.

I downloaded the Midi Controller from the website and store back the presets but that didn’t bring back anything.

I feel like I’m doing something wrong or that the solution is easy. But it’s still surprising that out of the box, there are no patterns to play.

Please help!

Hi @Starbeef welcome to the Sound Explorers community :zap:

The DrumBrute is our fully analog drum synth, that’s why you’ll find mostly Patterns instead of presets.
I invite you to check our Tutorials on Arturia’s Youtube Channel
I’m sure you’ll have so much fun with this machine!

Also, if you didn’t already, we kindly invite you to please read our Code of Conduct to get the most from our community!

Let’s keep exploring :musical_keyboard:

Thank you for your reply. I watched the first tutorial and it’s only about creating a pattern.

I’m talking about preprogrammed pattern by Arturia. In some YouTube videos, you can hear all 64 patterns that comes out of the box with the Drumbrute Impact. I’m sure it’s something simple that I’m missing to see.

I just don’t understand why something so simple is hard to reach for me. I would like to have some preprogrammed beats but I can’t play or find them.

Hi @Starbeef , in case you did not find the solution
Today I received my Drumbrute Impact. Knowing you should always check for firmware updates I started the Midi Control Center and did an upgrade to 1.0.9.381
On the left side in the subwindow LOCAL TEMPLATES, Open Factory Presets and select Factory
Then you can upload the presets by selecting [Arrow Up] Store To
Have fun …

2 Likes

I just bought one two days ago. It comes with no presets in Device memory.
You have to log to the Midi Control Center > Local Templates box on your left and load (drag) Factory to the Device Memory.

But if you made your own presets that you want to keep, you should save them before.

4 Likes