Cubase 12 and 13 brings failuremessages on the screen

Hi guys. I have bad problems with the Arturia Analog Lab V in Cubase. My System is WIN10, Cubase 12 and 13, 64Gbytes RAM. My Keyboard is a KeyLab 88 essential.

I never tried AnalogLab V with Cubase, cause it was not neccessary till today.
The AnalogLab V works fine, if I start it as a standaloneversion. Nothing is wrong and all instruments are working fine.

Today, I wanted for the first time create an instrument track in Cubase 13 PRO. But as soon I click the ok Button to create the track, Cubase says, that a serious problem has occurred and Cubase 13 has becom instable.

It must be a special problem with Analog Labs V, cause AnalogLabs IV is running without any problems.

I also thought, that maybe Cubase 13 would be the problem, in case of the fact, that thr DAW is very new. But the problem exists in Cubase 12, too.

Anybody here, who can help?
Thnaks a lot.

Hi, I did see occasionally this message, but it was always connected to MIDI Remote usage, not the VSTs used. What happens if you open Cubase and add a track with Analog Lab, having the Keylab disconnected?

It makes no difference. :frowning:

HI @musicicianmarteau and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum.

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this.

Have you tried to un/reinstall ALV fully, restart your machine and then run ALV without your midi controller connected?

That would be my first port of call.

To make sure you FULLY uninstall ALV you’ll need to check your plugin folders, the Arturia resources folder (typically C:\ProgramData\Arturia), any sub folders within here such as C:\ProgramData\Arturia\Presets ( you might want to back up any personal presets if you have any first, you can just copy them to your desktop and then back again once up and running).
Also check C:\Program Files\Arturia\Analog Lab V and C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia.
That should clear anything that the uninstall process might have left behind.

If you’re still having issues after that, please let us know and we’ll see if we can dig further.

HTH!