Can't Update MIDI Control Center

Anyone else having problems with the MIDI Control Center? I can use it but can’t update to the new update (version 1.16.2.79). It downloads and says it is updating but doesn’t. The pop-up to update keeps coming up right after or when I sign-in.

Hi @KMR1977 we’re glad to see you here,

To avoid the pop-up showing at each start of the MCC please uncheck the “Auto-update” option on the File menu as showed here:

6785849ad82cdf595ad77b23e3f5deb1bbf3e961

The best way to update to the latest version of our MCC is to uninstall the old version and then install the new version, normally this should go smoothly.

If you any technical request please log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Have a good one!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. If I delete and reinstall, would I lose my MatrixBrute presets or are they automatically there again?

Hey @KMR1977,

In order to give you the best technical support we strongly invite you to log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

:zap:

Hi, that does not work either. Software failed to install message. Any proper solution?
Thanks.