Audiofuse 16rig not powering down via button

Hello All,

I have had the 16rig for about a month and I love it but there is a persistent issue where it doesn’t power down when you press and hold the button. I have to power down my Furman to turn it off. I imagine it shouldn’t be powered down in that fashion. Anyone else experiencing this?

Also I keep being asked to update the firmware which I did. Im on Mac OS Sonoma with M2 silicon.

TIA!

Hi @wheresthefunk_TTV and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum!

Sorry to hear this is happening, i think it would be a good idea to log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

Hello,

I’m experiencing the same behavior after I switch presets (as described in Audiofuse Control Center Issue w/presets).

Were you able to resolve the issue ?

Thanks

Nope. I have a ticket in to support and supposedly they’re working on it, but that’s all I know. I’m just using one preset for now and adjusting things manually as needed. Not ideal, but I’m assuming this will get fixed sooner rather than later.

Hey, just so you know. They seem to have narrowed down the root cause of this issue :slight_smile: They are working on a firmware update as we speak. It should be shipped soon enough

2 Likes

That’s good news!

Have they also looked at the issue with AFCC constantly requesting to update the firmware issue - even when the current version of the firmware is shown to be the same as the new version?

(I’m on one of the last intel MacBooks, btw. also Sonoma.)

1 Like

Still no fix on the firmware issue. Support is aware of it so hopefully that gets fixed with the next update as well

1 Like