Any plans to add Analog Lab V platform to Ipad?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I tried searching the forum but didnt get any results.
Will Arturia release Analog Lab V for Ipad.
I’d like to export some of the presets I have on mine to my Ipad.
Are there any hosts that would open up a downloaded .labx file on Ipad?

3 Likes

HI @eagle

Myself, and the other ‘external moderators’ do not work for Arturia, just to make that clear…
IF this were to happen, and i have no idea whether it will or won’t, there’s unlikely to be any advance notice given.
Arturia generally announce new products via the main Arturia website, press/social media releases and official announcements on here.

HTH!

Thanks for chiming in mat. I’d love to see an ipad version.

1 Like

That would be AWESOME! I use my iPad in a Focusrite Dock as a Synth Module often. Truth be told I just bought a several generations old Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and using ALP and my Keyboard as a sort of FrankenLab.

Yeah this has been asked before, albeit probably not on this new forum. The answer is always a resounding silence, same as the pleas to make more iPad versions of the full V Collection instruments beyond the existing iSEM, iMini and iSpark, which are so old and rusty I’m not even sure they work on current iPadOS’s. In fact I don’t even know if Arturia still publicise their existence.

IMini works as I have it on my iPad Pro (had it for years)

Just checked the App Store,

iSEM is available for £9.99
iSpark is available for £19.99 with additional in app purchases