Analog lab v wont play midi

i am writing a song using analog lab v and for some unknown reason everytime i pause the track it will refuse to play any midi. for example if i were to load a midi file into analog lab v it would play until i pause it and then any attempt to make it play again would result in silence.
something that helps is deleting and replacing the analog lab plugin but this is only a temporary fix and my midi goes right back to silence the second i pause it.

any and all advice would be appreciated

Welcome to the forums.

You are probably going to have to tell us which DAW what you are using for a host.

1 Like

HI @countingsand and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum!

As @Promidi suggets, ir would be a good idea to let us know what DAW you are using.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but there is a section in your ‘user settings’ where you can specify your system, computer type, Operating System, DAW, Interface etc, which can be seen in your profile easily by a user clicking on your screen name in posts.

Just click on your own user icon, it’ll take you to your own user profile page, click on ‘User Settings’ and then ‘Profile’ as in the pic below…

…And you can list your system specs in here, along with anything else you’d like to show publicly.

HTH!

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.