Analog Lab V issue on Cakewalk

Hi Arturia`s friends, Recently I have noticed that my Analog Lab V is not working good in my Cakewalk DAW. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and problem persist! The time running of the sequence DAW keeps bumping/ out of sync/ stumbling whenever I play Analog Lab V or record it. I have bought several sound banks to use on it but I am not able to use it anymore! What can solve my problem? Any help? Thank you

Hi @cacauceluque. Welcome to the community.

It will be easier for someone to test in their DAW, if you give an example factory preset name and describe what it is you in that preset exspect will sync and how it will sync but does’nt.

Just in case: Not all presets are synced. So are you sure it’s synced presets? Is it about all presets or for example presets from certain instruments?

Is it about something else? Specific what?

Just to add to @LBH always sage advice… i haven’t used Cakewalk since last century now, but in cubase you’d need to go into the transport options to switch sync on, could be something similar in Cakewalk?

HTH!

Thank you very much for trying to help me. It’s a little difficult trying to explain what’s happening in English. English is not my native language. I’ll try anyway. When I press play on Cakewalk, the song position cursor goes through the bars without any problems BUT when it finds a part of the song that has the Analog Lab V making a musical phrase, the cursor starts to stumble and get a little frozen! It doesn’t flow normally! Analog Lab V is disturbing the flow of music! The music gets choked up when there is a part referring to Analog Lab V.

@cacauceluque,
That can be because your CPU is being overloaded. Have you checked it?
Which precise CPU do you have?
Which Soundcard do you use, and which samplerate and buffer size settings do you use? Which driver do you use? Perhaps post an image of the settings.

Can you simply play Analog Lab in stand alone mode using your controller without runing anything else? If so, can you record Analog Lab in Cakewalk and play the recording without anything else is going on in the DAW?

1 Like