Analog Lab loads some parameters differently than original instrument

I made many presets using various instruments within the V9 Collection. When loading them in Analog Lab V, there are frequent issues. With some presets the brightness/cutoff or attack/time envelope value is not loaded properly. I have to jiggle the knob to trigger the approximate value. The same preset plays fine in when loading the original synth plugin. To work around this, I had to audition every sound within Lab V and resave problematic presets with Lab V. This creates anxiety for live performance,

I am using the latest versions on MacOS 13.5 and Windows 11. The issues have been experienced on both systems.

Hi @jblongz we’re glad to see you here!

Sorry to read this, in order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

It seems this issue may be DAW related. After further investigation, I don’t have any issues with Analog Lab Pro loading presets properly in standalone. I have only found issues in Ableton 11 Suite (Mac and Windows) which is strange. These same issues are still present with the latest versions of Lab and Ableton. I will try to reproduce in another DAW.

This is still occurring exclusively with Ableton Live. I’m ushering the latest Live 12 now and patches in Analog Lab still have issues. I don’t hav this problem in other DAWs - Reason, Logic, and Bitwig all work fine.

I don’t know what the problem is with Ableton. Is anyone else experiencing this?