White Screen of Death

Anyone else experience this issue yet? Went to use my controller this morning and the screen is whited out and no other lights are working. Device is no longer recognized by MCC and I’ve tried resetting, different USB ports, On/Off cycling and nothing is working.

Frustrating to say the least. It was working fine over the weekend as I was using it with Melodics, my Syntakt, and MPC Live 2.

Hi @BoogalooMan

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this, if you’ve been through ‘the usual’ methods, it might be a good idea log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

Already in process. Still within my Amazon return window though so we’ll see what they have to say. Frustrating to say the least.

1 Like

Although this did not resolve my issue I thought it would be useful to others.

Bootloader mode for the Keylab MK3

This is an email from Arturia Support

• Please make sure to not use any USB hub or extension cord, and if possible try it on another computer to make sure the problem is obviously coming from the unit.

• You might want to try to set the KeyLab in boot loader mode, this mode will put the KeyLab in emergency firmware. I’m not sure if it will help, but in case there were a firmware problem and not a hardware one.

I can 't guarantee it will work, but it might. Once done you will have to install the firmware again from the MIDI Control Center.

→ To set the KeyLab in boot loader mode please:
1/ Turn off the KeyLab with the switch on the back panel
2/Press simultaneously the A, A#, and B keys on the second octave starting from the left, below the screen.
3/At the same time turn on the KeyLab with the power button.

→ If all went well no light should be lit except the screen’s backlight (it should shine a bit) but the KeyLab might be detected by the MIDI Control Center.

→ You can now try to install the latest firmware and check if it works better, make sure that the MCC is up to date.
Link to the latest firmware: https://dl.arturia.net/products/keylab-49-mk3/firmware/KeyLab3_FW__1_0_4_451.kl3

HI @BoogalooMan and thanks for the update.

Sorry to hear your issue hasn’t been resolved yet, hopefully it won’t be too long for you now :crossed_fingers: