Very loud sound all of a sudden

Hello!

I have used the MiniFreak for a couple of months now, never had any problems. But last week while playing, the MiniFreak started sending out a very loud noise. It was still there when i changed patches. And it wasn’t affected by if I played on the keyboard or not. The main volume control didn’t affect it. All that helped was to turn the MiniFreak off and the on again. It’s not white noise - more like a clear note, but very loud.

I played some more with the patch that I used when the loud noise came, and it happened once again after a while.

I deleted the patch - thinking there might be a bug with that particular patch. But today the same thing happened while playing another patch.

Is this probably a hardware-defect, or is there something I can try? The MiniFreak is Firmware 1.1.0.1080

HI @BlackLamp and welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

Sorry to read this, in order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest news from Arturia.