SOLVED -- Resources on C drive no longer available

recently read here on the forum about transferring all my Arturia stuff from my C drive onto another SSD drive. I followed the instructions, but something went wrong in the move, I still have my Arturia instruments and effects on my C drive but the resources folder is stuck on E\Arturia (the drive I was transferring to) and when I try to rest it back to C:\ it cannot find the Resources Folder. Now the ASC is showing that none of products is installed and I have lost access to them all in my DAW. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I have reinstalled ASC with no joy and even did a successful system restore from 2 days ago but the problems remains. I really wish I had left things as they were as clearly with is a tricky issue.

No idea what I did but somehow using the reset option in folder settings in ASC restored everything back to its original settings with the folder and all the Instruments and FX back on C drive and now the ASC has all my stuff listed and available as installed. everything working perfectly back in my DAW. Phew! Big message here: “If it a’int broke don’t fix it!”

2 hours of my life messing around for nothing>. Big lesson.

HI @DigitalDharma
Sorry to hear about this, could you possibly log into your account to contact Arturia Support drectly, as i’m sure they’d be interested to hear about this.

Great to see you’re back up and running again though.