[SOLVED] Interface delay on Mac OS

Hello there.

I am running Arturia Acid V through Ableton Live 11 Suite on a Macbook M1 Max 32GB MacOS Ventura 13.5 and facing an odd response delay on the interface.

The “green light” around the knobs doesn’t follow the knob movement. It takes around one/two seconds to match the new position. It is annoying but doesn’t affect much the usage. However, on the filter panel, this lag is worse.

e.g. Using Multi filter. Changing the Resonance levels instantly reflects on the X-Y controller, while Cutoff does not. It takes the same one/two seconds

Is anyone else having similar behavior? Are there any settings to fix it, assuming it isn’t intentional?

I appreciate any help you can provide. I love the Acid V, but this interface drives me up the wall!

Hi @leofernandes welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

Sorry to read this, in order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

1 Like

Hi @leofernandes welcome to our community!

Did you have the buffer size on 128 samples or 216? Just to know if that not’s the problem. If it is not the problem just do what the great @matjones said.

Let us me know! Nice Day!

1 Like

Thanks, @matjones and @VFertorandez, for your replies and warm welcome!

It was indeed the buffer size. I knew there were some Settings I had “wrong” as no one was complaining about it.

Thanks a lot! :pray: :raised_hands:

1 Like