As I’m starting to customize sounds for playing live, I’m adding presets that I’d really love to tie specifically to the buttons - I don’t want to replace the Jazz B3, for example, but I do want the organ button to point to my own preset. I cannot figure out how to do this and the documentation doesn’t seem to indicate that I can (or maybe I’m missing something there). Has anybody figured this out?
At this time, there’s no option to customize the default presets for the Type buttons.
But you can create a Playlist with your favorite preset for each Type button (or multiple playlists/songs with various selections of presets).
Circling back on this… it does seem to be possible to delete the default sounds, by accident, and now - because there is no way to set the default buttons to specific sounds - I’m kind of stuck in a place where I don’t have good default sounds. I can’t find any way to do a complete factory reset either to put all the defaults back… ![]()
+1 for shift/preset button to apply current preset ![]()
This is the EXACT topic I came here for today.
+1 for a way to assign a desired preset to the Category buttons.
+1 on this. Basically, have a “favorite” for each category button. Some, for example, might want to have multiple B3’s or Rhodes patches selected. So, make the buttons widely assignable.
This can be done with the “Like” feature:
- Add a “like” to your “favorite” presets (when the preset is displayed, long-press or shift+press the Main encoder, and select Like to add a little “heart icon” to the preset)
- In the Home menu, select the “Liked Presets” filter
- Browse “Liked Presets” preset by Type buttons (change Type by long-pressing the Type button, instead of a quick press on a Type button which clears the “Liked Presets” filter).
Notice that only the Type buttons that have Liked presets will be backlit.