[Poss Bug]?Absolutey hATE THIS bug major wavetable wave postion never saves for recall

HOw does this not crack people up if im using the wavetable osc, and set a postion with the wave knob “alng the wavetable sound” when I save and reload a preset it never saves that postion, I have to constantly remember to “jog” the wavce knob up and or down and back to where it should be saved… it remember the actually figure ie 36.8 but the recaled preset always plays back at zero soundwise not the 36.8 that is saved

that and the stupid noise floor bit to high without effects

Maybe no one else is experiencing that issue. Perhaps some Minifreak owners here could check it out and if they can replicate it, this post could be changed by Admins to a suspected Bug Report.

I checked it out.
FW 5.0.0.2765
using wavetable osc 1
wavetable BELLS
wave position 34.0
pulsewidth and filter set to 0
saved preset named WAV.

after using other preset (Init) and recalling the WAV preset
the wave position was correct on 34.0, the rest also ok.

So I can not replicate it with the new firmware (before I was not aware of this problem, so no check with fw 4.0 …)

hope that helps

Thanks. Perhaps @Scottf could confirm if the problem persists when upgraded to V5.0

Now I went back to version 4.0.1.2229, and still can not replicate this problem.

Hi, I just done it its there!! Im on version 3. So I too a wavetable, bell turned wave up to 70. saved patch… now it “will” always still so the figure 70 no matter what…

so the patch is saved with bell wave at 70… I powered OFF the minifreak, and turned b ack on, loaded said patch it still shows figure 70 for wave but in fact the sound has totally intitated to the zero point not the 70 it is showing. I can hear straight away, plus if i now take wave and scroll it from 70 to zero it did actually load with the “zero sound” not what the 70 sound sounded like…

I will update for sure but try that test and listen not look regards