Polybrute connection issues with Polybrute Connect

After more than two years with the Polybrute and trying everything Arturia suggest I still have a hit and miss situation with Connect! It’ll work to load a few patches then refuses and I have to power off the synth and on again to connect. If ever a piece of software was mis-named … … …
Windows 10, Cubase Pro 12. Latest firmare and PC update.

I have the same OS and DAW. Likewise, have tried all suggestions, updates etc. Connect mostly is unable to find metadata unless I turn the Polybrute on and off or plug/unplug USB several times. Some days it connects first time.

Hi @awpMusic we’re glad to see you here!

Sorry to read this, in order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

We will see if Arturia keeps its word.

I can’t read anything in that picture - can you upload a larger image?

arturia_official on instagram
(…) Our team is dedicated to providing a solution, and we we anticipate that it will be available in September. (…)

i’m using cubase pro 13 and not getting any connection via polybrute connect as a VST. works as a standalone, though. any suggestions please?

Since the latest update to Polybrute and Connect everything works perfectly. Make sure you have the latest versions installed.

Hi, after latest update PB connect works perfectlly. If you have problem yet, try better usb c kabel with short length (1m max). But now is Polybrute with conect = BEAST!

Thanks, the latest version doesn’t work and the cable is short too

Have you enabled the Polybrute MIDI port and disabled Polybrute VST port in Cubase’s studio setup ?

1 Like

Slightly off topic, but related enough to not make a new thread: I consider buying a second Polybrute (may sound extremely decadent but the other option would be buying or renting a car for traveling to my rehearsal room. I prefer to go by bike.). Now, I of course would like to share my presets between the two Polybrutes. Does Polybrute Connect allow me to connect two different Polybrutes (one at a time of course)?

Does Polybrute Connect allow me to connect two different Polybrutes (one at a time of course)?

Yes, that works fine.

Great, thanks for your quick answer!