Pigments saves samples in C: - save elsewhere?

One of the fundamental reasons why I bought Pigments is that it can be customized with user samples (not only in the Sampler/Granular Engine, but also Wavetable, Utility you can import samples) so that presets become mine.
Yet this means that 3-rd party libraries can add samples, and even if I put these libraries on my D:\ sata disk, when Pigments imports the library it puts everything to C:\ProgramData. My SSD disk C:\ has the OS and all programs, but with Pigments samples it’s getting full. Does somebody know how to save samples elsewhere but not in C:?

1 Like

Have a read of this article:

1 Like

@fcarosone
I’ve been using this funciton for a few years now, have been comissioning a new studio machine for the past couple of weeks and did a fresh, clean install of everything via ASC with my options set to using a separate SSD like yourself, i used the silent install option with only VST3 and standalone versions specified.
It went smooth as silk on my system, as have the couple of updates i’ve had since.

HTH!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, it worked - I expected it to be within Pigments, I didn’t even notice that Arturia Software Center had a Preferenced menu!

3 Likes

I don’t think that I would have EVER found that in ASC. Does it apply to more than just Pigments?

1 Like

All resources for all products are moved.

1 Like

Thank you (AGAIN!) sir! :v:

1 Like