Since upgrading to Pigments 5 it seems like the parallel filter routing is no longer functional from my testing.
- Start from init new preset
- Change to a saw waveform (so the impact of the filters is clear)
- Enable both filters, pan each to opposite sides to make it obvious which is which (not required, just to make it obvious which filter is being heard)
- Enable fx global bypass (not required, just to make sure no fx are having any effect)
- Change filter routing to F1 // F2
You’d hear both.
Only the channel for filter 1 is audible
The same thing happens with the sum and split fx filter routing mode
This was reproduced on macos Ventura 13.6.3 with Pigments 188.8.131.5291 (x64) VST3 and Bitwig 5.1.2