Performance Issue with Pigments 5

Hi,
I’ve recently upgraded to Pigments 5, and I’ve been experiencing a performance issue. After playing for a few minutes, Pigments 5 consistently maxes out one of my CPU cores, even when no notes are being played. This happens regardless of whether I run it as a standalone application or as a VST plugin.
I didn’t encounter this problem with Pigments 4, which ran smoothly on my system.
my system specs:
CPU: i7-12700H

Is this happening with any particular patches or all patches? Have you tried enabling Multicore support? Has there been any other changes such as replacing the audio interface or switching to another audio driver? Have you tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling Pigments?

I believe this might be a bug.This issue occurs with all patches, and enabling Multicore support makes no difference. I am using ASIO driver with MiniFuse, and switching to DirectSound also shows the same problem. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Pigments twice, both for Pigments 4 and Pigments 5,I didn’t encounter this problem with Pigments 4.

OK - unless anyone else can think of a suggestion, it does sound like a bug. I hope Arturia can fix it when you log it.