Multiple Issues

I am on OS, latest update. I bought a Microfreak today, and I am having multiple issues with it. For starters, when powered on, it stays on the “Microfreak” initial image, goes black, and then comes on again. Second, I installed the MIDI control center, but it is saying my microfreak is not plugged into my computer, even though it is (directly into the computer, by the way, NOT through a USB Hub). I have the latest firmware downloaded, but I am unable to install it through the control center. Each time I try, I get a notification saying “Failed to init DeviceManager”. What is going on?

HI @Un-Fixed and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum.

Could you list your system spec a little better please? WHICH OS etc, as it could help diagnose your issue a little quicker.

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

Yes, here they are:
Processor: 3.3 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5
Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5300 4 GB
Memory: 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

HI @Un-Fixed

Yeah that should handle it well enough, i think it might be an idea for you to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

Of course we’re in the middle of holiday time in many parts of the world currently, so it might take a little longer than normal.

Alright, I just sent them an email. Thanks for your help!

1 Like