Multiple AudioFuse 16rig

Hi all!
I know it has just been announced but, as i find it really attractive and interesting, I was wondering if the AudioFuse 16rig driver could support more than one 16rig, in order to use all the audio in/outs at the same time.

Thank you for anything that could point me in the right direction.

Hi @Jumpingflash and welcome to our Sound Explorers Forum

Yes, it does look like an EXTREMELY nice bit of kit!!

If you are on a Mac then I would imagine it’s possible, I’ve only heard the announcement myself a couple of hours ago and so haven’t had time to dig deep into the specs yet.

Ps,
If you haven’t already, please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest news from Arturia.

Hi!
No I was referring to the possibility to do it natively from the driver (especially on PC, but also on MAC), not with Aggregate Audio on Mac.
I have a couple of RME audio cards in the studio, that work with the same driver and letting me use all in/outs of the 2 cards combined at the same time.

The 16 rig could make me swap and change but I would need 2 16rig working together to make up for the 2 RME’s I would dismiss…

And I will subscribe, thanx!

Hi @Jumpingflash
Ok I see, I would be interested to know myself actually, like yourself, I’m running RME currently; but am looking at other options for various reasons.