Multi-track Beat Building in Layers

Hey how can I use My Arturia Keylabs essential 61 to create more than one stand alone track layer using Studio One 6 Professional? Whenever I form more than one track, even though it shows 3 tabs: 1 for drums, 1 for bass, and 1 for chord/keys at the top when I choose the Arturia as a VST instrument in the track, if I change the drum sound for one track, it changes it for all tracks.

Hi @SirasClandestined. Welcome to the community.

You have only loaded one instances of Analog Lab and use the same instances for all tracks it sound like. You shall load a new instance of Analog Lab or another instrument for each track where you need a new sound.

Yes, but in the photo I already have what appears to be 3 instruments of analog lab on 3 different tracks. I will try to add another but that seems to be the limit.

Yes your image show they are loaded into Studio One. But it’s impossible to see if you use them all. You have not set your tracks to show the selected instrument/ instance on the tracks.
Are you sure the tracks use separate instances? If you extend the tracks to show more infoirmations, then it can be checked… You can for example also click the track number to the left on a track to check.

If you have separate instances on each track, then presets should not change in them all, if you only change preset in one. How do you change presets? Do you remotely send a preset change to all the instances?

There are no limit to Analog Lab. So what do you mean? How much RAM do your system have. Is it maxed out?