Minifuse's 2 HUB disconnects Keylab Essential 49 MK3

So, I recently bought my new Keylab Essential 49 MK3, and it works flawlessly. I have some time now (maybe like a year) with my Minifuse 2, and it works great too! I used to connect my wired mice to it, but now that I have a wireless mice I don’t use it :wink: nevermind, I realized that when I connect the KeyLab to Minifuse’s HUB it disconnects and reconnects by itself sometimes, like a “restart” (of the keyboard, not the interface).

The problem doesn’t exist when I connect it directly to my PD USB HUB… I’m gonna explain my routing: USB-C 100W PD HUB with 3 USB 2.0 (where I connect the MINIFUSE to the USB 2.0) and 1 USB 3.0 (where I connect my external SSD), and I connect the power cable of my laptop here [Maybe the USB protocol on the MINIFUSE is USB 3.0 (?)]

Keep in mind that I use Windows 11 and I have a Lenovo Thinkpad L14 Gen 1 AMD version if that helps (I’m honestly tired of Windows but that doesn’t care hahaha) I already deactivated the power saving mode of the USB devices on Device Manager.

WHAT I’M USING RIGHT NOW TO AVOID THE KEYLAB TO DISCONNECT

I’m going to comment a photo of how I wan’t to route all the connections.

HOW I WANT TO CONNECT/ROUTE ALL THE CABLES