Minifuse 4 Outputs

Hi,
I’m considering purchasing the minifuse 4. I wanted to know if output 3 and 4 can be used for another pair of monitors m, if so can they be controlled(gain, mute, switch) from the minifuse control software? I did not see any information about this in the manual, neither is it mentioned in the tutorial video.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @ebereorisi nice to see you here!

It’s possible to connect your MINIFUSE 4 to your monitors and you’ll be able to control them from the MiniFuse Control Center as showed here:

Keep exploring! :zap:

1 Like

Yes, outputs 3/4 are separate stereo outputs from 1/2 and are controlled entirely within the Minifuse Control Center app. This does mean that the big knob will work only for 1/2, though.

1 Like

Does this mean that outputs 1/2 and 3/4 are totally independent. That is, can I route different audio mixer tracks from my DAW into each pair of outputs? I suppose that what I’m asking is, do the two pairs of outputs show up as different output channels in my DAW?

Can 3/4 mirror 1/2 so the big knob controls both and I can mute one of the outputs when I need. I’m wondering if I’ll be able to use 3/4 for my reference monitors because I don’t have a monitor controller.