MiniFreak V Software after Version 2 is glitchy, slow, doesn't snyc to my MiniFreak correctlty

My MiniFreak Software does not work correctly anymore it does not usb midi sync with my MiniFreak, Anymore since the Version 2 Update. When does sync to my MiniFreak its very slow and glitchy and then stops syncing at after while. Software in general is very glitchy + slow since the update.
I have tired reinstalling the MiniFreak V software and nothing has changed the software is still buggy. The old version worked perfectly the no version doesn’t work at all. Anyone have any advise on fixing this problem

I have had several occurences where I’ve had to restart the MiniFreak with the USB connected for the V2 software to recognize it/connect, but once it connects it seems to stay connected. Feels a bit flakey though, not as solid as previously, where it pretty much always detected the minifreak being connected regardless of when/how it was connected.

I have connected sometimes to software via usb but then seems to disconnected and be out of sync even when it tells it in sync. It seems to be a bug in the MiniFreak V software version 2.0

Hi @Gabriel010 and welcome to the Sound Explorers Forum*.

The best advice I can give currently is to log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

I have done that just waiting for them to reply back.

In the meantime the issues seems to have been resolved after restarting & reinstalling the MiniFreak V number times.

1 Like

I’m encountering similar problems. The USB-connection between MiniFreak and MiniFreak V seem to be quite unstable.
Not very funny, when the connection drops in the middle of a session and I can no longer tweak the parameters of my MF VST (which makes the sounds) from the MF hardware knobs :frowning:

One little thing seems to better the situation (at least sometimes, mostly only for a while):
Before starting the software (MF V standalone or VST), go to 'device manager (windows 11), delete the USB device Minifreak (bottom most of the list of devices), then turn on MF, then start the software.

I very much hope that the (hopefully coming soon) next update for MF (firmware and / or MF V) will fix these problems.

Quite frustrating otherwise