Mini Brute V High CPU load with crackling and subsequent program crash

Overall and especially in the Glass Doors preset, the CPU load increases to over 50% when a few keys are pressed. This causes scratching and Mini Brute V hangs up.
My system:
Windows 10 pro
Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz, 32 GB
Mini Brute V 1.0.2.5024

I am only asking as someone else will: what audio interface are you using and what are your audio settings?

HI @audiOlymp and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum!

As @Funtmaster has suggested already, your audio interface and its settings could well be the cause here, so if you could list them for us it would likely be a BIG help.
That’s a fairly meaty PC there so it’s likely to be ‘settings’ related.

You can list your system spec in your user profile so it shows up in any posts you make when someone hovers their mouse above your user name in those posts.

HTH!

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

I use an Apollo X6. I tried buffer sizes from 128 to 2056, it doesn´t really matters. Meanwhile I read so many people have trouble with windows drivers by Universal Audio. I think, that´s the problem.

Hi again @audiOlymp
I think there is something else at play here. I think if it were the Apollo drivers we’d also be seeing reports of this on the uad forum too as I know there are quite a few PC users with Apollos who also use plenty of Arturia VIs and plugins.

Possibly graphics card drivers?

Hi @audiOlymp. Welcome to the community from me too.

A few more questions.

Which Samplerate do you set?

Do you only have the issue with Minibrute V?

As far as i can see, then your Apollo is a Thunderbolt. Do your PC support Thunderbolt ad the correct version if so?
Do you have multiple choices between Universal drivers? Is the driver updated?

Have you tried to reinstall Minibrute V?

Have you changed any BIOS settings?

You should not have this issue.