Midi to reaper

Can anybody guide me to control Reaper with my mk3? Please

Hi @mgesner54 . Welcome to the community.

Afaik there is’nt a specific setup script yet to Reaper for Keylab Essential MK3.
You shall just set it up like any other controller in Reaper. So it’s really a question about Reaper.

Reaper have lots of tutorial videos here: REAPER | Videos
Perhaps the “Setting Up Shop”/ “Using a MIDI Keyboard Controller” video can help.

Additional info about “HOW TO ACTIVATE THE HUI/MCU PROTOCOL?” can be found here: https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/8841900354076-KeyLab-Essential-mk3-General-Questions

I don’t use Reaper.

If you are still wondering, Don’t use host integration like Mackie - select none in the Midi Control Center.

In reaper setup Midi Devices using KL Essential XX Mk3 MIDI for input and control and maybe clock in output.

Then have fun creating a user map in Midi Control Center and then using Reaper Action List to map out what you want to do with the keyboard. It is a bit of a time hog but it works relatively well.

I have a Reaper DAW map and a Komplete Kontrol map on User 1 and User 2

All buttons function as per transport, Pads in Reaper DAW select tracks, buttons under the view screen arm, mute, solo and FX view toggle and the jog wheel scrubs back and forth in fine increments on the time line with the rewind and forward transport going to corresponding Markers on the timeline. I even have Tap giving me tempo change on the project.