Looking for this very specific poly synth sound :)

Hello dear Arturia community,

I am so happy with my Arturia Keylab mk II! I have switched from Logic Pro/Reaper to the combination of Ableton with Arturia so I can create live 3D/ambisonics concerts. So far I find only Ableton works perfectly with Arturia to create 3D audio landscapes with it…

I have been going through the Analog Lab and Pigments a lot the last weeks, but still cannot find to somewhat recreate a very dear poly synth setting I used in Logic Pro with ES2 Synth.
It is a very light and dreamy sound: Stream Synth - Example by Astrea & Anina | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Is there anyone who can give me a tip with which synth from Arturia I can refind something within that direction? I especially like how it evolves forever long with continuously new shimmerings and sound coming in.

I hope this post is OK here, even if the sound example is not yet made with Arturia software. :pray::pray::pray:

I greatly appreciate any tips or advice… as I feel a little lost with all the choice of so many synths or plug-ins Arturia can offer.

Thank you very very much!!!

Hi @astrea and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum!

I think Arturia Pigments would be your best bet here as it is such a capable and deep synth.

HTH!

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

Thank you ! I will look deeper into Pigments then. It does seem to have many possibilities… Thanks :slight_smile:

After listening to the sound and looking into ES2, Pigments is definitely your best option. If you take note what the various Oscillator, Filter, FX settings are for the preset in ES2, you should be able to get close in Pigments pretty quickly.

2 Likes

@Talahamut Thank you very much for taking the time and the tip!