Looking for Preset - Here I Go Again

Hallo everybody, sorry for my bad english :upside_down_face:
I have Arturia X Collection.
How can I create the intro of ‘Here I Go Again’?
The instrument could be Prophet VS, but I cant’ find a sound like this.
Can you help Me?

Thank you very much
Fabio

HI @Ndam67 and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum!

I can think of three or four songs with that title, it would be a good idea if you were to post a link to the song you’re wanting to recreate so people might be able to help you.

HTH!

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

Hi @Ndam67 .

I agree with @matjones that you should mention excactly which song and sound you mean. And a link help.

But if you mean Whitesnake and it’s the voicy sound that play single notes “melody”, then a good starting point preset is in the Prophet VS V Vintage Factory Bank and named Vocal 1. Adjust the Brightness Macro upwards. Adjust the Time Macro downwards a little. Add Reverb - select the Hall preset and set Dry/ Wet to 50%. This should give a good result. You can polish it further if needed.

In the intro i can hear a Piano sound, and String sound and perhaps another Vocal/ Choir sound too.

1 Like

I’m sorry… it’s right.
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again '87
you can find it on youtube at this link:

I need the sound for the intro.

Hi again @Ndam67,

Did you try what i suggested.
Please read my above post again.

Thank you very much.
I used the sound you wrote to me, I superimposed an electric piano from the DX7 and it sounds really very similar.
Thanks for the advice, I’m an old school pianist and I’m gradually learning to create my own sounds.