Keys size Essential mk3 49

Do the keys on the KeyLab Essential mk3 49 have full piano-size keys?

Hi @StarPigment ,

I don’t own one.
It’s not micro or mini keys, if that’s what you mean. I think they are quite normal keyboard standard. i think full size real piano keys perhaps is a little wider.

There are some images with hands on on the product page: https://www.arturia.com/products/hybrid-synths/keylab-essential-mk3/overview

Have you tried doing a search on key length?

KLEMK3 white keys measure a couple mm short of 5.5" long from the point from the body shell of the keyboard to the end of the key.

What is the dimension of the piano keys?

The standard dimensions of piano keys are generally consistent across most acoustic pianos. The white keys have an approximate length of 6.5 inches (16.5 cm), a width of around 0.75 inches (1.9 cm), and a height or thickness of approximately 0.25 inches (0.64 cm).

On the other hand, the black keys, also known as sharps or flats, are usually narrower and shorter, with a length of about 4.5 inches (11.4 cm), a width of approximately 0.5 inches (1.3 cm), and the same height of 0.25 inches (0.64 cm) as the white keys.

While some slight variations may exist among different piano manufacturers, these measurements serve as standard guidelines for the dimensions of piano keys. Additionally, digital pianos and keyboards may have slightly different key dimensions, depending on their specific designs and brands