Keylab Mk3 not working properly in DAW mode with Ableton Live 12

When Analog Lab V is selected as a track in Ableton live and the MK3 is in DAW mode, I cannot switch to Arturia mode by clicking the main encoder as stated in the user guide.
I can use the other method of Pressing the program button, then the Arturia button above the display . Then the encoders and fader will change the control parameters but does not show what they are in the display or any plug-in graphics in the display. I hope this problem can be resolved in a timely manner.
I like the features of the keyboard, especially the bigger display and the touch sensitive encoders and faders but the unit should work like it suppose to.

My Mk3 doesn’t work properly in DAW mode in both Bitwig and Cubase… the mod and pitch wheels don’t work, and the drum pads don’t work. My guess is that the keyboard is just really buggy since it’s new, and hopefully future firmware updates will come out that will fix it.

Apparently, you have to select a plug-in preset with your mouse from the Analog Lab track in order for the main encoder to switch from DAW to Arturia mode. It will not work until you do this. The graphic will show up as well.

It still has some quirky problems like the mod wheel will not change the Leslie speed when it is a B3 preset that uses the Leslie fast speed(Whiter Shade) in an Analog lab V track in Ableton. And there is no learn mode under the Midi Controller Keylab mk3 in settings.

However, if I Ioad up the Arturia B3 in Komplete Kontrol as a Komplete Kontrol track in Ableton, I can program the mod wheel in learn mode with the midi controller Keylab mk3 in settings. It’s like the Instrument works better with Komplete Kontrol than its own host Analog Lab V!
What’s up with that?