Keylab 88 mk3 - Screen hack changes everything

This keyboard has turned out to be a dream come true for me.

Ever since I read that the screen could be customised, I’ve been building a keyboard rig to fit my own needs, and it’s been a real pleasure to work on. I’d like to share what’s possible with anyone who’s interested.

Link to GitHub GitHub - saxofonbrian/keylab-mk3-sysex: Reverse-engineered SysEx, CC maps and LED IDs for the Arturia KeyLab 61/88 mk3 screen — plus an Ableton Live + Max for Live proof of concept. · GitHub

Kind regards
Brian

3 Likes

Hey @Saxofonbrian
Thanks for sharing! I’m sure it’ll be fascinating for you to see how many people pick up on this too.

:+1::sunglasses::+1:

I have shared this with the product team, well done!

Would be great to see a video of this in action!

2 Likes

I’ve posted a video https://youtu.be/x_Id3pZYijs

3 Likes