Interface did not reconnect after sleep/hibernate mode

STR:

1. Plug in interface to laptop
  2. Wait for laptop go sleep/hibernate automatically
  3. Wake up laptop
  4. Check audio connection

ER: Device automatically reconnect after sleep/hibernate mode
AR: Device did not reconnect after sleep/hibernate mode, but headphones volume knob light up

ENV: Win 10

I almost disable usb suspend option in power options.

Hey @vladsolovev0620 welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

Have you tried another USB device on your system to see if that is affected too under this situation? This will help determine if it’s your interface or your USB port/power settings.

Ps
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about any new and exciting news from Arturia.

Same problem with another USB port

Did you try another USB device such as another midi controller rather than USB port?

Yes. I have another interface (steinberg ur12), which works great without any additional settings (just setup driver and use)

So i think in my case i have problem with interface, not with my environment

@vladsolovev0620
Ok, thanks for clearing that up, it’s important to go through this logically to eliminate other potential causes.

I think it might be best for you to log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

Ok, i think i resolved my problem.

In power settings of my laptop i have different timing for screen off and sleep mode.

it turns out that Win 10 has setting which is located in Settings - Devices - USB - checkbox “Stop device when my screen is off to help save battery…”, I think it was her.

@vladsolovev0620
There you go! :laughing:

We’ll mark this as ‘solved’ for any future users who might encounter the same issue.

Cheers for letting us know the outcome too.

1 Like