Individual Output Cables

Can anyone recommend a cable/adapter for the dedicated 1/8" output jacks on the Drumbrute Impact to connect to a 1/4" input jack on a mixer? I think I’m losing output volume from my current setup.

Thanks.

Hi @tikiTofu we’re glad to see you here!

Sorry to read this, in order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our support team that will suggest you the best compatible output cables for the DBI based on your setup.

Best :zap:

Unfortunately, the manual doesn’t indicate the specs of the 3.5mm outputs. My guess is that they are TS -10db, but I’m not sure.

What I can say is that I’m running a TS 3.5" cable from the individual outs into a 1/4" TS input to my mixer and I’m getting plenty of signal.

Of note: if you plug a TRS into a TS, it’s possible to get no sound. The drumbrute impact definitely exhibits this on the headphone jack. When I plugged a TRRS (standard phone earbuds) into it, I got almost no sound. Using a regular TRS set of headphones, everything is fine.

So, if you don’t get a clear answer from support, find a TS 3.5" to TS 1/4" cable as that should work.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the info!