If I get the V Collection X, can I browse all the instruments using the Analog Lab Pro browser?

If I get the V Collection X, can I browse all the instruments using the Analog Lab Pro browser? Or do I have to open separate instance of the instrument?

Hi @knowsnomusic .

Yes. And you can also browse Pigments presets in Analog Lab.

1 Like

Thank you so much of your reply.

Analog Lab Pro/V has 9 faders and knobs for each of the 2000+ presets. If I get V Collection X and Pigments and they become viewable in Analog Lab Pro, will all the presets also have their 9 faders and knobs be automatically assigned to their most ideal parameters that match the faders and knobs on my Keyla Essential?

When you open the full instruments, controls on those instruments are automatically mapped to controls on your KLE. Whether they’re your preferred ‘ideal parameters’ is going to be subjective, however in the full instruments all the controls are re-mappable.

1 Like

Are all the V Collection X + Pigments (after purchase) instruments automatically properly categorized by type in Analog Lab Pro, ie Strings, Piano, Brass & Winds, etc?

The Type and Style info will be available where it has been saved in a patch and can be searched.

I can add that Arturias presets have this informations.