[HELP] OSC Volume moving involuntarily and other things

I bought a Minifreak the second week of September 11th 2023.
It was all good until I started noticing a weird glitch: the display showed random parameter changes as if I was moving the oscillator volume knob, without me touching it. I’d even get to the point I couldn’t change presets because I couldn’t see where I was scrolling to (nor anything else) without this glitch taking over the display.
Restarted, nothing.
Manually updated the firmware, nothing.
Tried using it the next day, and I’d take some time to show up but I’d eventually happen.

I brought it back to the store on September the 26th (Blupoint, in Santiago, Chile). After some 10 minutes of me just showing videos of the glitch, it finally showed in the store. They immediately gave me a new unit, not before trying it for 10 minutes or so and making sure that didn’t happened again.

2 days later with this brand new second unit and I’m noticing the C1 key (the lowest) feels sticky when pressing it, even making a sticky noise. And to top things off I saw a tiny bit of the previous volume glitch, before I put it back in its box.

Has anybody had these issues?
Is this a faulty design issue or am I just incredibly unlucky?
I love the design and features and it would highly benefit me for live performances.
I’m bringing it back but I’m not sure if I should give it a third chance.

Hi @chileanseaweed welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

Sorry to read this, in order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our Technical support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap: