Hello! Have trouble with firmware 1.4.0 - no sound at all - and no 1.4.0 firmware on Origin webpage

Hello, people! Now get a Origin Keyboard - it works and shows the control change and midi signal - but unfortunately it’s no sound on any output. Looks like it’s cause widespread on latest firmwares DSP flashing error. I want to downgrade or reflash my Origin, but there are no 1.4.0 or 1.4.1 Origin Connects on it’s download section on Arturia support site. When I try latest available 1.3.5 version it says what firmware on Origin’s board is too recent and it can’t do anything and just suggest me to go to website and close Origin Connect or Exit :slight_smile: And 1.3.5 latest version available on the Arturia Origin Support page. Searching on the internet for 1.4.0. or 1.4.1 firmware is unsuccessful. So, do anybody have it on their archives? Please, send me it, you are my last chance. And is anybody experienced - can it downgrade from my current 1.4.0 to 1.3.5?

Hi @DireX we’lcome to our Sound Explorers community!

In order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

Hi

Late answer but, did you get last firmware from support?

If not, i can provide it in case you have a computer that can still make origin cinnection work. PM me.

But first, in case you are still on 1.3.5, when origin is On, if you have no audio output but it started normally, just twist the volume knob from 0 to full, there was a bug that reset the audio to 0 even if the volume knob was higher.

1 Like