Gain and levels adjustment in audiofuse x8 in and out

Hello there! I am wondering if i bye the audiofuse x8 in and x8 out and connecting them to my 16rig how i can adjust the gain and the level for those extra channels? In 16rig it doesn’t let you change anything on adat inputs and oupts. Does anyone know?

I don’t have an X8, but I think you should be able to enable the ADAT channels and they should show up in the 16rig mixer.

1 Like

So i find it. You can’t match the gain but you can the level via the control center. But i can’t understand what happens in the case the input signal is to low or to high. If anyone know please let me know

Hi, there’s no gain/level control on the X8 In/Out. They are all Line level inputs/outputs.

The X8 In has a 12dB PAD option for each input, for high-level sources, and a 8-LED VU meter to help you adjust the output level of the line sources you are sending to the X8 inputs.

Inside the 16Rig, you can adjust the mix levels of all inputs used in the Monitor mix and Cue mix.

In your DAW, you control the levels of the channels you are sending to the ADAT outputs, therefore to the X8 Out.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like