Free Pigments Collection

Here is my updated Pigments collection titled “Access”. It now has 64 patches. I spent some time adding details of any samples used in an effort to help if anyone gets a “missing sample” error. I have tried to restrict my use of samples to Arturia supplied ones.

I hope you enjoy them.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/q05z930g2syuiwbpphqce/Arturia_Pigments_Access-V2_Larry-Poulton.pgtx?rlkey=ecrvpv116c4xo5n2yedy565kw&dl=0

10 Likes

Hey @Funtmaster

Superb work yet again!

To paraphrase a really corny old advert… Funtmaster, with these presets you are really spoiling us! :wink:

2 Likes

At the risk of ageing us both: they are “made for sharing”.

:candy:

2 Likes

Lol quite possibly, they have a similarly named F1 team if you swap a couple of letters about, i often get the two mixed up :wink:

2 Likes

These are great! Thanks for uploading them.
I’m new to Arturia – several of the samples are missing. Some seem to be from factory collections, but apparently I don’t have those collections installed.

C:/ProgramData/Arturia/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Percussion Concrete/Faux 9 Rim.wav

C:/ProgramData/Arturia/Samples/Pigments/Factory/__Noises/Guitar Deconstructed/Celesta.wav

C:/ProgramData/Arturia/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Amethyst/Maxime Dangles Titalice 2.wav

C:/ProgramData/Arturia/Samples/Pigments/Factory/__Noises/EDM Infinity/AM Ring.wav

… and several others. Most patches don’t have this problem, but about 10% do.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Allen

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Regarding the missing samples: this a problem I have only recently become aware of. It seems some embedded samples are protected and the only way to add them is by owing the missing patch collection. I’m sorry I can’t help more. At least you have 90% working correctly.

Yes, 90% of this generous collection is a windfall of great sounds, a lot of which will be quite valuable in seeing what Pigments can do.

What surprises me is that most (all?) of the missing samples are in the Pigments/Factory folder. This implies that they’re included with pigments, but I could be wrong. Is there a factory samples lib that I should be aware of?

I don’t know for sure but when I choose samples creating a patch, I see Arturia collections named Pigments 3.0 and Pigment 3.5, which were included in upgrades. You may not have these. Also, I have several Arturia collections that were free with V Collection upgrades which you may not have. It’s a bit of a minefield.

Thank you for these!

1 Like

Hi @cpr_evo6 we’re glad to see you here!

Welcome to the new forum and if you haven’t already, then please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about any new and exciting news from Arturia.

You are welcome. I hope some find a home in your music.

Hello and thank you for sharing. I will finally be able to enjoy the programming to familiarize myself with Pigments.
Musical friendship.

1 Like

I also found some missing samples but they are not the same as “Ashtangakasha” reported.
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Soulful Soundscapes/Analog Bass Noise.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Bassline Hybrids/Bloopy Nooper.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Nordic Tranquility/SA_Str_FX_PIZZ.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/_Noises/Guitar Deconstructed/1963.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Modern Atmos Leads/Fujara.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Kintsugi Harmony/Endless Fold.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Beatmakers’ Haze/Ballaphone.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Bassline Hybrids/Air Wave.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Bass Majoris/Ea Unatural Voice.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/_Noises/EDM Infinity/AM Ring.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/_Noises/EDM Infinity/Celestra.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/_Noises/Arovane Signature/Noisy Waterdrops.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Olafur Tribute/03_Full_Loop.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Nordic Tranquility/Rockit in the hollows.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/_Noises/EDM Infinity/Marimbra.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Mirage Horizon/Monotonus.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Onyx/Pin Drops.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/Classic Samples/Olafur Tribute/SA_STR_SUS_MID_HALL.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/_Noises/Guitar Deconstruted/1963.wav
C:/ProgramData/Samples/Pigments/Factory/_Noises/EDM Infinity/Burning Vinyl.wav
And the list went on…

I am not a professional musician and these are free patch collections. They work for me and I have no idea why they give missing sample errors for some and not others. I spent a lot of time not only creating the patches but trying to troubleshoot them.

So, as I have said in another post, look upon these as random starting points for further investigation. If samples need to be replaced, your choices may yield interesting results. How cool is that?

Good luck.

1 Like